I´ve posted in my blog many tutorials and how to´s witch are not mine. unfortunately i dont know name of autors or links on its original website coz i´ve stored these in my pc for long time. If You will find your work and u dont want me to publish it or u wish to publish your name/website, kindly send me note under its post.
Thank You.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Honey ginger throat drops


  1. Make ginger tea and let it steep.
  2. Have a nap.
  3. Start boiling sugar solution. Make lunch while watching sugar. Eat lunch nearby. Check on sugar solution more while washing dishes. Once done, pour sugar into molds.
  4. Have a nap.
  5. Wake up: dust off the drops and they are done! Try a drop.
  6. Finish off with another nap.



wow! that sounds amazing, doesnt it ;)
http://sarahmcgill.squarespace.com/recipes/2011/8/20/honey-ginger-throat-drops.html

No comments:

Post a Comment